Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Christopher Hernandez - AM - 2 hours - SkillsUSA Meeting

For the first 40 minutes of class, I made great progress in resolving the issues that popped up. The first issue was that the rear wheel didn’t properly move backwards. I reinstalled the wheel and installed the wheels in the inside. Now that I found the right Ellen wrench, I secured the exterior washer to the wheel to prevent it from falling off. Furthermore, I fixed the claw arm of the robot. Before the motor would turn on and spin, but the claw arm wouldn’t go up or down. And so, I reinstalled the claw arm and secured it by adding more washers. Another thing I did was that I updated my progress in the engineering notebook. I believe that I am close to completion, but I still need to add some tweaks to it. I might redesign the body if I have time so it has a more creative look.

For over half of class, I was at the skillsUSA meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment