Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Austin Latour AM - One Hour open lab / robot club

Today for my one hour of robot club I made some progress on my piano roll perforator. I have a box of parts at home that I am bringing tomorrow. I am kind of at a standstill with the code, I don't really have any idea what to do or where to start. However I was ale to find some code for a scanner in C++ that reads piano rolls and converts their data to MIDI, I am thinking that I could possible modify that to read MIDI and punch the holes. I need lots of help with the coding portion of the project. I hope to build the base over the Holiday break and get it wrap up this project in January. Here is the link to the code I found:
https://github.com/nai-kon/PlaySK-Piano-Roll-Reader
I would need help modifying this code if it is even possible to modify to my needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment