Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Christopher - AM - 1 Hour - Vex Robotics

During this time period I made sure all the components were assembled correctly. This meant that I check to see if the motors were attached to the right pins and made sure that the wheels rotated in the right direction. I learned that by looking over the instructions, I had to tighten the screw on the tower. In the beginning, I plugged in the USB sticks to see what would happen. Another thing I looked over was the parts in the cabinet. I saw rails, but I took the track. I was thinking of adding the track, but I decided not to. The reason why was that the omni wheels would be hovering in mid air. And because of this, I have to make the decision to use two wheels with tracks or a omni wheel with a normal wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment