Thursday, November 14, 2019

Theodore Taylor - AM - Rube GoldBerg project VERY little progress 11/14/2019

Hey guys whats up its me, Theo back at it again, and today I SORTA worked on my Rube GoldBerg project. It has been a little difficult because my partner was absent for a few days and I didn't really have a set plan on what to do HOWEVER that changed today! Our plan is to have  a lego car be released via a wooden block gate and drive around a little track and get close enough (3cm) to an ultrasonic sensor that will trigger the next persons project. We sort of planned it out and my partner and I will be the first in the series to start off the whole chain, and the group after ours (Kylie and Stephanie) will be the second person in the loop and it will then continue from there. We didn't build the track yet but we have an idea on what to do and so well go from there. Hopefully I can write about it tomorrow but other than that, that is all for today's blog entry! Hope everyone has a good day today! See y'all in the next one!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment