Friday, November 15, 2019

Theodore Taylor - AM - Explora Vision - Rube Goldberg Project

Hey guys its me Theo, back at it again with another blog post! So today we met the new teacher in training named Jonathan! He is pretty friendly and smart and he's a cool guy to talk to! After that introduction we got into our groups and discussed the competition for Explora Vision and we came up with cool ideas such as detecting IED's, cleaning up the pacific garbage patch with planes, and even 3d printing houses for the homeless. It was super fun and I really like my group that I am paired up with ^_^. Anyways after that we made a little progress on the Rube Goldberg project and that was pretty much it. Thanks for reading my blog!! I shall see you guys in the next one!! BYEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment