Friday, November 15, 2019

Lupe-PM-1hr-Open Lab: Redoing everything

Today I worked on our SkillsUSA robot with Anthony. We were trying to decide which camera would work best for our robot. The one we tested out first seems like an excellent choice. There is no delay and it gives a pretty clear picture. It takes a bit to focus, but it does not seem like much of a problem; I can still tell what I am looking at. After we tested it out and wired it and everything, I worked on my Rube Goldberg project. For some reason, I unglued everything to figure out placing again so that is all I did; I re-glued everything back in a better position. Next time I want to focus on setting up our other motor and sensor. Luckily, we have almost all the code set so we do not have that much to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment