Friday, November 22, 2019

Michelle - AM - 50 minutes - Order & Programming Motors

My partner, Jasmin, did not confirm with people of the order and when I tried to check Austin's group, he said that he was actually triggering Sean's project. The problem pretty much took up 20 minutes of the time to just figure out where we are in the order. Then, once Mateo made the list, I was able to know that I am 9th in the sequence. 

When I worked on the programming of the motor. I had a hard time understanding the programming and connections. I had to review the code as these motors in the Kuman Car SM 11 are not DC motors. I will learn over the weekend on how to work the motors, I'm watching the video that was previously used but there was this video specifically for robot cars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment