Wednesday, November 20, 2019

PM-Lupe-1hour-Open Lab: PARTY TIME

I spent my open lab time organizing our thanksgiving party we are going to be having on Monday. I made a food list on a google doc so that everyone can list what they are going to bring. That way it will be organize and we will have a pretty okay variety. I also collected everyone's phone numbers so that we can communicate if there are any setbacks, and not only that, we can make that our official class group chat where we can communicate with each other about future hang outs outside of class and to discuss the class. After I did that, I tried to help Nico with our DFD project by helping him figure out code, but he was already taking care of that so I decided to make some tweaks to the design. Next open lab I want to focus more on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment