Friday, October 25, 2019

Michelle- AM - 9:17AM- Line Tracking Finally Working

After finishing the shadow boxes, I started working on the 37 sensor lab for my line tracking sensor. For the past few days on working on the Line Tracking sensor, me and Trey have been struggling to have the Line Tracking Sensor so we decided to ask Mr. Burnham for help. We had to switch out 2 Line Tracking Sensor because these sensors did not work. We know that the code is working because the serial moniter has the right output coming out. Now today, the line tracking sensor finally worked. I learned that there will be some sensors that may not work properly which is why me and Trey struggled to have it work. Then around 9am, I started working on sketching the design for Vex Urban and Search.

No comments:

Post a Comment