Friday, October 25, 2019

Christopher - AM - 2 Hours - Temperature Sensor

During the beginning of class, I worked on the shadow box. What my partner and I did was that we rearranged the contents inside of the box. These contents including a tree, the light stands, and the tree. Once everything was rearranged, we added in a bat. We added a bat to make it seem like the bat was eating one of the flies on the screen. There was some problems with the tape so we eventually hot glued it down. We made some more arrangements before we turned in the box.

What I did during class was that I worked on the temperature sensor. I made sure the code was fully functioning and made some minor tweaks. When I first looked at the printed lines, the temperature was at 88 degrees so I tweaked the potentiometer to make it read 77 degrees. What I didn't realize, however, was that I didn't connect the analog pin. So when I plugged in the pin, the printed lines read 84 degrees. I ultimately then had to readjust the potentiometer to the appropriate temperature range.

Once everything was resolved, I added comments in the code explaining what each line of code did. These comments are to make the code understandable once someone from the future is using the code. It was primarily added to be used in the temperature sensor presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment