Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Maya PM-2.5 hours-Stuff

At the beginning of the class, I took the 2 sensors that I had not done before and then I played around with their code and getting them to work. Afterwards, I spent a bit of time looking up the requirements of an XY gantry and I figured that I could salvage some stuff from the printers, and I did the class job of sorting male female wires. Then I went to work at the Halloween maze stuff for a while and then I took some break to eat. I started looking through the printers at different things that we could turn into makeshift gantries but I can't figure out how to make the weight light enough to sit on each other. I go a small stepper motor, and 2 fans, which could be useful for my Rube-Goldberg project. Then i did my job

No comments:

Post a Comment