Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Cindy - PM - 2:30 HRS - Shadow Box, 37 Sensor, FlexFactor Project

     In the beginning of open lab, we finished the shadow boxes. We aligned the turn table, cardboard tree, cloud, tombstone, and zombie hand on their respective places to see if their placements were right. After that, we marked and hot glued the objects into place.
     After finishing the shadow boxes, I worked on the 37 Sensors slides. I got the heartbeat sensor and imported the photos onto the slides. I  filled out the materials list and procedure for the heartbeat sensor. After that, I worked on my Flex factor slides where I made some last minute changes to our presentation. I added a picture of a model of our product to the third slide, changed the estimated units sold from 1,600,00 units to 10% of target market, and aligned the numbers and components on the components and costs slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment