Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Lupe-PM-40min-Open Lab

Today I finished working on the Raspberry Pi assignment. I took screen shots of the things that I did and completed. I was trying to figure out how to upload them into the google doc. Then, I had to rename them so that I knew which ones I was uploading. There were certain ones that I did not want to upload because they were fails. After I renamed all my pictures, I continued to work on the code. I was a bit slow to understand, and I was trying to follow everything step by step so that I know that I am doing everything correctly. I completed all three assignments, the screen shots, reaching the simulating dice, then doing the quiz. I think the quiz really slowed me down because I had to understand the material in order to write a good question. All this took up my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment