Thursday, January 23, 2020

Connor Guzikowski AM 1 Hour

Today I cleaned up all my fingers I am using for my hand, and started working on the code for my hand. With enough given time, I hope to complete my project within a month. Here are my steps for completing the project:
1. Finish printing and building my hand.
2. Finish the code for the servos and flex sensors.
    -Figure out how to combine two pieces of code I originally wrote.
3. Get all of the supplies needed for the gauntlet.
4. Assemble the gauntlet, and put all pieces of the project together.

My code and hand should be pretty easy to create and execute, but will probably need some tweaking in the long run. My main concern with the project is getting enough analog pins to be able to read the flex sensors and to drive the servo controller. My current solution is to use an arduino mega to get all of the pins I need. I then need to wire up all my components which might be another challenge in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment