Friday, January 24, 2020

Michelle - AM - 35 mins - A New Project

Earlier in Open Lab, I was talking to Theo what we should for SkillsUSA. We agreed to take a break until the results because we saw that there wasn't a point in continuing to fix our robot if we didn't make it to State. From this, I was looking in the Tech Challenge at the Tech Interactive. I was considering to do the competition until I talked to Mr. Burnham if the students in the class are interested in doing so. Since I was told that there isn't time to make the device, I decided to focus on Arduino Cars. Before my First Tech Challenge, I was hoping to create a learning camp for students at Monroe Middle to learn how to use arduino like what Mr. Burnham did in Del Mar. I looked up cool projects or ways students can do with arduino car kits. I have the links down below:



My plan is to learn how to use arduino from the very beginning since I still don't understand completely what it is. That way, students can learn the basics of arduino then enable their learning into the arduino pre-built cars I have. Then try to a classroom learning unit that students can get out of. I was hoping to do this before my First Tech Challenge Competition is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment