Friday, January 24, 2020

Christopher - AM - 30 Mins - Finishing Chapter 3 Questions

During this time I worked on finishing the chapter 3 short answer questions from yesterday. For the first question, I asked the person to create a for loop that generates numbers between 0 and ten. Then when they've done that, I had them create a conditional statement that prints " is the chosen number" when x equals to 4. For the second question, I had the person create a for loop that generates numbers between 0 and 7 that runs only one time. To do this they had to create two variables that have a randomly generated number value. For the second part, they had to add those two variables together and then use a condition statement to see if that value is less than or greater than 4.

Questions: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gNjlQcgtOegcbi8GKOQN81czdoTQ0Lx0V2inyXAWFCs

Tomorrow I plan to work on relocating the cortex of Dewey so that it's in the back than rather in the front. Then if I have time, I would create a battery bay within tinkercad that would be mounted somewhere on the chassis.

No comments:

Post a Comment