Thursday, March 21, 2019

Jose Luis Vargas - PM - 60 min - Website Code Malfunction

Today I spent my open lab time working on my website code, which I was having trouble with. I was able to input the heading and a subheading etc. along with three links which include the class blog, the open lab blog, and my robot club blog. However I was having difficulty uploading an image into the website. Alan, who helped me throughout this problem, was also unable to upload the image. We could only see the placeholder of an image but no actual image. Unfortunately within a number of failed attempts, my code became corrupted and all we could see were an assortment of letters, shapes, and numbers. We thankfully were able to recover the original code and turn it in. Special thanks to Alan!

No comments:

Post a Comment