Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Amy-AM-60min-Working on the Jeopardy code

I continued to work on the jeopardy code. I focused on getting the Jeopardy theme song to play and getting one players button to flash an led. I got the jeopardy song to play when I run it in the terminal, however I have not gotten it to run in the code. I already set the sound to the headphone jack, so there is probably some issues with where the mp3 file is in the directories. I will either try to get the program to change directories to where the mp3 file is or I will move the mp3 file into the home directory.

Next time:

  • Work on combining all four button pushes- one will flash an led, the others will be disabled
  • Get the theme song to play in the code
  • Organizing the main code file

Here is a link where I found Jeopardy theme mp3 song

No comments:

Post a Comment