Friday, September 6, 2019

Saul -PM- open lab for robot club

           After seeing all the projects that are available for robot club,the projects that I am most interested end boil down to the "Mars Rover". Although both the Hydrogen powered RC car  and the the submersible RC submarine has really peaked my interest,I can confidently say that I am more drawn to the "Mars Rover" project with the race car display. I want to take charge in making this my project for the robot club strictly for the Aerospace side of it. I am very much drawn to advancing technology that will be used in space systems and research. Being able to make this my robot club project will allow me to make an operable semi-replica of a Mars rover,which I can use as leverage for my future Aerospace career. I know that this robot club project will take many many hours to complete and it will be very complex and at some points in the process very irritable ,yet I am more than willing to take on the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment