Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Robot Club 9/11

Today in robot club I listened to 2 of the projects that I am interested in. The first one was Vex and it is a robot competition that has 2 game types. One is grabbing as many colored blocks as you can and the other one is using a camera to try and find something. I dont know what they are having us do, but you have a camera on the robot and you have someone looking at the screen and you make the robot move and search for whatever it is. The 2nd project was hydrogen powered cars. It seems really cool, but I am having second thoughts about it. The competition is an endurence test of the cars and has the potential to last for hours. I lost interest and now I am thinking of doing the Vex competition, but I dont have a teammate.

No comments:

Post a Comment