Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Theodore Taylor- AM - 30 MINS - Found New Potential Projects To Work On

Today I opened my gmail account and saw a couple emails from Instructables. They had sent me a few emails with interesting projects that I would like to work on in class hopefully. The first one was a Plywood Quintcopter which would be so fun to build. I have always wanted to build something that could fly like either a flying RC spaceship or helicopter or airplane because I loved playing with those when I was a kid so I think it would be interesting to build one myself! Under that post there were projects that were similar or related to the topic of the Plywood Quintcopter which was an Arduino Robot With PS2 Controller. The Arduino Robot With PS2 Controller looks so cool and interesting to me, I think it would be so cool to create and hopefully add onto and modify it to fit whatever purpose. Its also been another dream of mine to make a robot that can move around with a remote control. Another project I found was a DIY Heavy Lift Fixed Wing RC Aircraft  which is basically a flying RC airplane made of wood which I think would also be fun to build. Also to add another one to this growing list I found an amazing super cool project to work on which is the FPV Virtual Reality Arduino Controlled Tracked Robot. This project not only looks super fun and cool, but it is also very interesting and exciting to work on and I would LOVE if I could work on it. To sum it up not only could you see from the robots point of view via camera but it can also read your mind and your brain waves and move on those brain waves!! Its sounds like an amazing project, and it would be so FUN to work on!! Here are some other things I would also be interest to work on which is Making A Low Cost Humanoid Robot Made From PVC Water Pipe material (upgrade) and the Inexpensive Autonomous Humanoid Robot.

No comments:

Post a Comment