Friday, September 6, 2019

Christopher - AM - 30 Mins - Worked on Arduino Board

I spent the open lab time reviewing the lesson, "Building Your First Circuit..." to make sure that I had all the circuits and wires in the right positions. I also organized the Arduino files to make it easier for me to find my projects. It took me longer then I expected it to be since I realized that I couldn't have one of the saved projects be by itself; it had to be within a folder. After organizing the files, I went to continue the digital pins lesson. I was playing around with the Arduino board but the LED didn't flash. After trying this for several minutes, I found out that I was missing code. I added the code, and then everything started to work. When I pressed the button, the LED will turn off, when I release the button, it will turn back on. For the remainder of the day, I did my custom job of cleaning the printer area. I picked up a lot of the metals, plastics, and some wires that were on the floor. I also cleaned the tables as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment