Thursday, April 11, 2019

Jose Luis Vargas - PM - 60 min - Pushbutton Assignment & VEX Robot Update

Today I continued working on my pushbutton truth table lab due to the fact I was having trouble figuring out why my two LEDs to the left of my breadboard weren't turning on. However, I soon realized after following the wires, that a pushbutton was in between the connection needed to turn on the LED. I soon overheard that I needed to press shift to be able to press the two pushbuttons at once. I had no trouble with figuring out the truth tables for the circuits. I added a quick sketch to the VEX Robot Saturn's Rings Booklet Log of the brakes Luis decided to add during the AM class today. Luis will be removing them by tomorrow, however, due to them not being as efficient as he imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment