Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Christopher - AM - 40 Mins - Motor Case

*

During the first couple of minutes I downloaded the motor case model to the USB stick. When I was about to print, it took me a couple of minutes to open the case and to clear the model in the work-space.

When I was waiting for the part to finish printing for 15 minutes, I worked on python code. I fully implemented the number guessing game. The bug was that when the person wanted to continue the game, the game wouldn't continue. I fixed this issue where if the user wanted to continue the game, the game function would be called.  Some other stuff I did was that I updated the version of the program and did minor tweaks (removing unnecessary lines of code).

When the part printed, I removed the material stuck to the model. I did this for several minutes.

I later found out that the part didn't fit into the case so i'm making the hole larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment