Thursday, February 6, 2020

Christopher - AM - 30 mins - TinkerCad and Python

During the beginning of the lab I tried placing the rudder rail through the large hole. After trying for a couple of minutes, it was no use. And because of this, I slightly increased the size of the hole. The other side, however, does fit perfectly. I didn't print the model today.

For the remainder of openlab, I worked on python code. What I was working on was putting all the scripts I created together. Right now there's a primary menu where a person can access the calculators (wage calculator and the normal the calculator). I then added the lucky number game code.

Ultimately, I refined the program to reduce the amount of bugs and errors. The program is now 200 lines long and I plan to expand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment