Tuesday, February 26, 2019

James-PM-50min-downloaded python libraries

I downloaded some libraries such as numpy, keras and tensorflow to allow me to follow a tutorial and make an artificial intelligence.  I will use these libraries to form the basis of the program, to process data and form a neural network using tensorflow. For other teams, using these libraries may help with math analysis as well. I personally got the packages downloaded in order to continue the tutorial and made a new file such that I could start work on the application. I hope this application will work with a numpy grid, in which arrays of shapes will be tested and looked at. If my neural network gets good enough, I may be able to make visual analysis better. The link to the project I will be basing this off of is included below.Different shapes, such as triangles and squares will be analyzed.

https://github.com/jrieke/shape-detection

No comments:

Post a Comment