Thursday, August 22, 2019

Brandon Smith - AM - 20 - Brainstormed science projects Ideas

I was brainstorming ideas for a science fair project. I think I came up with a good concept. I want to design an unmanned mission to another celestial body. I'm thinking an atmospheric Venus probe or maybe a lander on one of Saturn's moons. I want to do everything including calculating the trajectory, picking the right launch vehicle, designing the space craft itself, maybe build a prototype, figure out how it'll talk to earth, all of that stuff. I can even simulate the mission in Kerbal Space Program as long as I have realism overhaul installed.

I also enrolled in a fluid dynamics Udemy class, I want my spacecraft to enter an atmosphere, And I think this would be helpful for the heat shield design

No comments:

Post a Comment